Tout Suite + Friend Date

Hello friends from the inter-webs,
Small update:
It has been quite a while since I last posted, and although last year I told myself that I was going to post at least once a week, I wasn't able to. The reason being that I am honestly really busy with college right now. And I am determined to ace all my class, well at least try to. But it's so much work that it takes up a lot of my time. But I am still going to try and post as often as I can. The posts won't be long but, I'm going to try my best to at least post something that I think you may find interesting. So on to this post...

Not my photo. But this is the outside view.
Like stated above I have been quite busy, and so this meant that I had also not had the chance or time to hang out with none of my friends, but last week after a test I was free and willing to do something even if it meant going alone, but I had to get out and take sometime away from my studies. And to my "luck", one of my closest friends, had the day off from work and school, so like we always do we headed to this AMAZING hang out place called "Tout Suite"( It's honestly the best!) I don't want to over-hype it but it's pretty rad, and it's even perfect to go and do homework and even to meet new people if you're good at that, because the environment there is perfect for that.

As soon as we got there we order some macaroons as the appetizers. My personal favorite ones are the "crème brulée" and if you haven't tried those, I highly recommend that you do, and if you do try them hopefully you're not disappointed with them, because I honestly can not get enough of them. My friend order two of the Nutella ones and they are also pretty good. With that we order a vanilla latte, and it was about time I got it right, because last time I went I ordered a hazelnut latte and let's just say that I am never going to get that again. It's a NO from me Hazelnut Latte, sorry.

 


As our main meal we got one club sandwich, which I hadn't had before, but I felt that it was going to be big so we decide on only ordering one and splitting it in half. With the sandwich we got a side of a kale caesar salad (I believe) or maybe it was just a kale salad, but nonetheless it was good as well. I almost forgot we also got a side of avocado toast, but it was more than I expected so we ended up taking that home. I also didn't take a before picture of all of the food, so after we were almost done my friend was like "Oh no! We didn't take a picture, so this means it didn't really happen." Quite funny, but it did indeed happen, just to be clear, haha :).


And so with that being said we were able to catch up on a few things that have been happening in our lives most recently, and it was really nice, it felt like if I hadn't seen her in forever, because in a way i hadn't, I mean not literally forever, but you know it had been a long time since the last time we had hung out. You know it feels really great to sit and catch up, back when I was in high school it wasn't usual of me to do this, because I would see my friends everyday in school, meaning that we had the next day to look forward to since we knew we would be there, but you know once you leave high school, you and your friends head different directions and it gets pretty tough to find time for each other when you have completely different schedules and so on. But its amazing once you get together even if it's for a few minutes, because at least you know the friendship between you and that person is still there, also, even if it means that you see each other once every 2 months or more. Like I always heard people say communication is key to a long lasting relationships. Meaning that if you really want to keep a friend you have to keep a hold of each other. Although if I'm honest, i have in fact lost friends because the communication just died on both ends, and that's probably one of the saddest things that can happen. But even through all that, I am becoming more self-aware that maybe not all your friends are meant to last forever, because in the end you will still have the memories you shared with them in your heart to forever cherish them.

(I didn't mean to make this quite sad at the end, so this is why I will post another picture of the restroom floor in the tout suite, which i found pretty fascinating.)


P.S. Song of the day - Santah - Indigo
Sarai Signing Off
-There She Goes-

Share:

24 comments

  1. Lovely post! The lattes look delicious! Although it's sad, it's also quite normal that some friendships and relationships come to an end, that's life. However, I think true friendships can last forever, even if they need working at. Have a great day!

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you have a lovely day as well. <3

      X, Ruth Sarai

      Delete
  2. Those macarons!! And I totally understand. It's hard to balance college (especially since your life is going through a huge change all at once) with the things you want to do and the people you want to see. But you've got this!

    Your Own Queen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate your comment, and yeah i've got this, I just need to have a better sense of balancing school and friends. Thank you!

      X, Ruth Sarai

      Delete
  3. Looks awesome! Gotta love a cool restroom floor ^_- x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it definitely is a cool floor! haha
      Thank you so much for your comment. :)

      X, Ruth Sarai

      Delete
  4. Looks really yummy! And the coffee with that macarons made me so hungry haha

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Paula for commenting, and yes they were really yummy! :)

      X, Ruth Sarai
      http://stuck-in-rewind.blogspot.com

      Delete
  5. A good cup of coffee can always cheer me up! Loved to find your blog and your anecdotes! :)

    Best regards from Barcelona!
    Pablo
    Fungi Express Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Thank you so much Pablo, I am glad you like my post. :)

      X, Ruth Sarai

      Delete
  6. Ah it looks like a lovely place, the outside is cute too xx

    Gemma ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is a very lovely place, thank you so much Gemma for checking out my post! <3

      X, Ruth Sarai

      Delete
  7. Mmm those macarons look delicious, I tried making some once. I made about 20 and only 2 looked alright! I love with some friends how you can not talk to them for years and meet up and nothing has changed. It makes me so happy!

    Sally ~ DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried making them, but I should definitely try, this way I don't waste to much on macaroons. Thank you so much for checking out my blog! <3

      X, Ruth Sarai

      Delete
  8. lattes look amazing and catching up with friends is always really sweet x

    http://www.fionnac.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it definitely is one of the best things to do after not seeing each other in a while. Thank you so much for checking out my post, I really appreciate it! <3

      X, Ruth Sarai

      Delete
  9. That Creme Brulee macaroon looks AMAZING! And I'm totally guilty of eating my food and then realising I didn't take a photo *monkey covering eyes emoji*, hehe. But I can completely relate to what you were saying about how in high school we never had to take extra time out for friends, but in a way, I love how that changes with uni. I love that we have to make effort with friends or we do something special or go somewhere nice! :)

    Raashi
    raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true it's always nice to meet new people and experience new friendships. But I find it quite hard, but I am honestly trying. Thank you so much Raashi for checking out my post, I really appreciate it. Sending you lots of love.

      X, Ruth Sarai

      Delete
  10. Macarons are one of the best things on earth. They're so scrumptious & yours look really out of this world. Communication is definitely key with relationships but listening is as well. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're definitely right listening is a big role in keeping good relationships as well. Thank you so much Carmen for checking out my post, it means a lot. <3

      X, Ruth Sarai

      Delete
  11. Amazing!
    Love the latteart! wow!!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's pretty cool! Thank you for your comment. <3

      X, Ruth Sarai

      Delete
  12. Yummy! Would love that latte now ☺
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This place looks so cute, love the little heart on the latte! xx
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete