Sweater Weather Tag

Hello lovely people of the inter-webs,

I hope you are doing great and have a lovely day.♡ If there is two things I love is the cold weather and sweaters so it was just perfect for me to answer this at some point during this time of year.

Sweater Weather Tag 

1. Favorite candle scent?
I personally love anything that has an outdoor scent to it but the ones that I have used recently and love are the Black Tie'Tis The Season and Summer Bonfire. And they were all purchased from Bath & Body Works/White Barn.

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
This is a difficult question because I honestly love all three of them depending on my mood or what I feel like getting, but if I had to choose it would be coffee as I tend to drink a lot of that every morning.
                                       
3. What's the best fall memory you have?
I can't really answer this just because, I feel that each fall or year with that being said, we get to experience amazing moments that you can't possibly choose just one fall memory, but for the sake of this question, I will say that around this time last year I went to The 1975 concert and it was such an amazing day.

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
Although I don't wear makeup, I have always wanted to try the dark lip colors not so much for the season but because I love dark colors, so yeah I have to go with the dark lips.

5. Best fragrance for fall?
I don't usually wear any specific fragrances for fall, but I do like using my sisters One Direction perfume, it's actually really good and scent is just perfect.

6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
My favorite Thanksgiving food or in general has to definitely be mashed potatoes, I love it so much I can never have enough.

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
I don't like this question because the fall weather from where I am, for the most part is never cold, I guess it does get cooler once winter gets here but during the Autumn is still hot or humid, but we occasionally get cool/fresh days.

8. Most worn sweater?
These are the top 3 sweaters/jumpers I wore most of the time last year, and I'm most likely going to wear them again this year, soon after it actually gets colder here in Texas, because they are thick material and right now the weather is suited for a light sweater/jacket.



9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
Not so much must-have, but burgundy is a pretty rad color to have!

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
This so hard to choose because I have always enjoyed my Soccer games that usually happen in the Fall/Winter time but jumping in a pile of leaves does sound like it would be fun, although if I actual think about it, I would hurt myself more if I jump in a pile of leaves! ha ha

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
I have to choose both, only because I wear both of them a lot, and either one is perfect for what you happened to be wearing.

12. Combat boots or Uggs?
Definitely combat boots, I have never owned a pair of Uggs so I don't know if I would like them or not. But I guess they do seem comfortable.

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
I have never tried it so I wouldn't know if it's worth the hype. But I have always wanted to try it although I never get around to getting one or trying it.

14. Favorite fall TV show?
Not sure if they are considered fall shows, but I love watching Once upon a time and Project Runway especially during this time of year.

15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
Well I have so many songs that get me in the fall spirit and I made a blog post about the playlist called "My Autumn/Fall Playlist", but the first song that I thought about whilst reading this question was Bloom by The Paper Kites, it has such a good sound and it makes you feel good and the vibes it gives off is amazing! PURE PERFECTION! :)


P.S. Song of the day - Jingle Bell Rock // Bobby Helms
Sarai Signing Off
-Stuck in the past?-


Share:

21 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah they are also so comfortable. and Thank you, Hannah!

      XO, Ruth Sarai

      Delete
  2. Hot chocolate all the way!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't disagree with you! ha ha Its pretty great as well.

      XO, Ruth Sarai

      Delete
  3. Great read, wonderful sweaters...

    www.lexhansplace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my post Lexhan. :D

      XO, Ruth Sarai

      Delete
  4. Considering I live in the north, where it's actually already quite cold, I have a shortage of sweaters. So, I am currently experiencing some sweater envy as I look at yours. I love that festive one with the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I should not be spending so much on sweaters when it hardly gets cold here. Thank you for checking out my post, I greatly appreciate it.

      X, Ruth Sarai

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for checking out my post! It means a lot. And yes coffee and jumpers are the best. ♡

      X, Ruth Sarai

      Delete
  6. great post, i love it!

    http://donnaoctober.blogspot.mk/
    https://www.instagram.com/donnaoctober/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment, it means a lot! ♡

      X, Ruth Sarai

      Delete
  7. I have three closets in my apartment -- all of them stuffed with clothes.
    One of them is completely dedicated to all of my sweaters and cardigans -- you'd think Mr. Rogers lives in my apartment ha ha! I literally wear them year round -- it's always kind of chilly in my corner of the world!

    -Alex
    A Northern Light

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww your comment just hit home with Mr.Rogers, he was the best when I was a kid. ha ha And thats what my mom says when she sees that I have so many sweaters with no place to fit them in. Lucky you have a whole closet for them. ♡ Thank you for the comment.

      X, Ruth Sarai

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much Mira for checking out my post!

    X, Ruth Sarai

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course, I will love to support each, i'll be following you right away! And thank you for checking out my post.
    :D

    X, Ruth Sarai

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love reading these kind of posts ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Trishna, for liking my post, it means a lot.♡

      X, Ruth Sarai

      Delete
  11. I really love you :) I see you for a long time, I'm impressed!


    Can you follow me? I follow you :)
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)
    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/11/kimono.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love watching Once Upon A Time and Project Runway, I actually just love watching anything with Tim Gunn in it as well. I've never tried anything pumpkin spice flavoured but it all gets so hyped up that I'm going to have to try it for myself sometime.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I love anything with Tim Gunn, who doesn't. haha Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it. <3

      X, Ruth Sarai

      Delete