Time to gift wrap

Hello lovely people of the inter-webs,

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... ❅ ☃ ❅ (you've probably heard this a lot by now) but is true. I hope you are having a wonderful time and are probably as excited as I am for Christmas. According to my count down to christmas there is 15 days until then. And that seems so soon, especially since I feel like time will pass by quick.

And with this time around thus gift wrapping must happen. I'm usually the one thats up to wrap all the gifts because there's something about it that makes me feel so satisfied. I know in the end they will tear it and all the work that was put seems like nothing, but for me at least if they are happy I am happy. So with that being said I have for you a small glimpse of how I will be wrapping the gifts for family + friends. And if I'm honest I am so happy with the results that are coming up by this method.

So first things first 
I want to say...

And now...

Supplies.
String. 
Tape.
Stamps + Pigment Ink.

The Result
They come out pretty simple and minimalist, and overall is not anything to difficult to achieve. Is the same as any normal gift wrapping paper, but instead you are making it your own and different. I know is probably not for everyone but I hope you enjoyed my short post on how I'll be gift wrapping this year.


Supplies:
Tape
Craft paper
Pigment Ink
Small jingle bells
Stamps (mine were DIY)
Hemp Cord (or any decorative string)
and last but not
 least you're creativity
to make them all unique 
and different.
P.S. I am pretty sure you can find all this items at your local dollar store/ Walmart/ or Michael's Craft.

P.S.S. Album of the day - Michale Bublé - Christmas album 
Sarai Signing off
-Stuck in the past?-


Share:

25 comments

  1. I love it, it looks like you've taken so much more care and thought into the wrapping and whole gift selection rather than just buying pre designed bought paper!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your thoughtful comment it means a lot! ♡

      X, Ruth Sarai

      Delete
  2. Ruth, you've done such a wonderful little job. I'm not too handy doing DIY but I think this one is pretty manageable, thanks for sharing!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much May for checking out my post, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

      X, Ruth Sarai

      Delete
  3. This is lovely!Everyone would love it :)
    xx
    http://maariemarie.blogspot.com.ee/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marie for checking out my post!

      X, Ruth Sarai

      Delete
  4. Such a great way to wrap gifts, so cute!

    Laura

    http://thefoxtrails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really glad you think so! Thank you for checking out my post.

      X, Ruth Sarai

      Delete
  5. These are some really lovely ideas, very thoughtful of you! I am wrapping my gifts in plain brown paper, but I have gold and silver metallic pens which I am going to decorate the paper with. I am also going to wrap them up with some vintage red ribbon!
    www.rosieauthorwriting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I am sure that your gifts will look amazing!!! Thank you so much Rosie for checking out my blog, it means a lot to me.

      X, Ruth Sarai

      Delete
  6. You wrapped it wonderfully! I love the personal touch that wrapping gifts yourself gives. Great post.

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carina for your sweet comment and for checking out my post, I greatly appreciate it.

      X, Ruth Sarai

      Delete
  7. This is so pretty! I am horrible at wrapping gifts but I really like this method!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you so much Sara, I am glad you liked them. Hopefully you can give it a try, I'm sure you will do well. Also thank you for stopping by.

      X, Ruth Sarai

      Delete
  8. Lovely ideas for wrapping!

    Aim | www.thetracesofmythoughts.blogspot.co.uk x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you I really appreciate your comment and for checking out my post.

      X, Ruth Sarai

      Delete
  9. Your presents have such a vintage & unique feel to them now, plus they are personalised which is so lovely x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alina for your nice comment. I am glad you liked them.

      X, Ruth Sarai

      Delete
  10. This is such an original way of gift wrap presents with the stamps! x Laura

    styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your nice comment, I am glad you think so.

      X, Ruth Sarai

      Delete
  11. So cute!
    Have great holidays!

    XX

    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      Hope you have a wonderful time as well.

      X, Ruth Sarai

      Delete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiiii, I know you've already been nominated for this, but as your blog is one of my absolute favourite ones to read, I felt like my list of nominees for the Liebster Award wouldn't be complete without it. Here's the link to my post (https://xawaywiththefairiesx.wordpress.com/2016/01/12/liebster-award-nomination/), hope you're having a lovely day and talk to you soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, these are so lovely! I absolutely ADORE presents that are wrapped in brown paper, and the string + the stamps on these make them look so homemade and vintage. I will have to try this out when I have to wrap presents next :D And they make for nice photos, as well!

    ReplyDelete